Understanding The Past, Evaluating The Present And Creating The Future
Our team are full to the brim with exceptional experience at, we are leading researchers specialising in Economic Impact and Business Transformation, Diversity and Inclusion. Founded on over 30 years of robust Economic, Talent and Small Business Research we offer expert advice and deliver transformational research, business development and leadership programmes for forward thinking organisations wanting to make a significant impact and step change to the way they think about and develop human potential.
We are thought leaders in:
An exciting research programme into Gender Awareness, Stereotyping and The Gender Paygap. How do you Measure Up?
With over 150 years combined experience our Research Specialists led by our Founder Toni C. Eastwood OBE, MBA have worked with National Governments, Multi-National Companies and some of the UK’s largest employers to deliver Significant Strategic, Diversity, Talent and Skills Transformation and Social Impact Programmes.
Our award winning team deliver practical, pragmatic solutions to help you transform your results. Working with Directors, Senior Teams and HR particularly around, Business Transformation, Leadership, Gender, Diversity and inclusion initiatives in almost every sector and with many of the UKs top brands.
Our transformational programmes are founded on these multitudinous years of research, delivering strategic macro-economic projects and tactical, pragmatic solutions for businesses and at the coal face of communities.
Toni has spent the last 28 years carving out her own career in research, leadership, talent and skills development. Launching Quantum Vantage Ltd in 2016, her award-winning research and talent programmes have helped hundreds of organisations and 1000s of individuals, she knows what it’s like to have a huge ambition and leave the familiar behind. Previously Director of Talent at a FTSE 30 Company developing and implementing the talent and skills strategy from shop floor to Boardroom for 116,000 employees. In particular leading the Gender and pipeline programmes in support of the Davies report 2011.
Toni has published research and economic strategies around the skills, diversity and inclusion agendas at Ministerial and senior levels within key Government departments including Skills, Business, Cabinet, Treasury and Office of the Deputy Prime Minister. Her research and analysis have driven regional and sector skills strategies across UK since 2004. This includes the design and delivery of multi-million-pound government programmes and initiatives working with Regional Development Agencies, LEP’s, ESF, ERDF, UKCES, National and Regional Industry and Sector Bodies such as Skills for Logistics, Sports England. Toni was awarded her OBE in 2007 for her work and contributions to Diversity and Inclusion. She has been interviewed on Sky TV, BBC’s Breakfast, LBC Radio and appeared in articles in various magazines and national media including, Worldwide Who’s Who, The Guardian, Observer, BDaily, Yorkshire Living and many more. Quantum Vantage programmes are developed out of Toni’s passion to challenge and support like-minded individuals and organisations.
· The Woman Beyond – Six Secrets to Success (2018)
· Breaking Barriers – Social Inclusion, BAME (Exemplas, 2003)
· Breaking Barriers, Women in the Workforce (Exemplas, 2003)
· Breaking Barriers – Women and The Glass Ceiling (Exemplas, 2003)
· Women in ITEC – DTI (2004)
· Far from the Labour Market? Migration ad Employability Roma Slovak – Skills Funding Agency
· Emerging Skills Needs – What does the region need? and can providers deliver it? – Leeds City Region LEP.
· The Age of the School Business Manager Research Report – Every
· Identification of emerging employment and skills issues, piloting of innovative solutions -
moving people from unemployment to work in South Yorkshire – ESF funded Leeds City College.
· Evaluation of Brass Tactics & Vulnerable Peoples Financial Confidence Programmes – Big Lottery
· Promoting Avonmouth Severnside Research Report – Bath and Bristol LEP
· Skills Assessment of the Sports, Cultural and Creative Industries in the Southeast Midlands - SEMLEP
· Evaluating the case for a University Technical College - Baker Dearing Trust
· Sheffield Working Well: Primary Care to Employment Pathway (ESA Pilot) Evaluation
· Addressing Skill Development through Sport and Physical Activity within Sheffield City Region –
Yorkshire Sport Foundation and UK Sport.
· Future Skills Needs Research and Rural Remote Working – North Yorkshire and East riding LEP.
Qualitative researcher with
expertise in gender, sport, media and labour market. Writing in multiple formats – books,
articles, research papers, infographics, blogs. Consultant on operational and
marketing strategy, governance and gender equality to NGO’s, private and third
Transform Your Career, Grow Your Business, Accelerate Your Performance. Copyright Beyond 2030 2016